Who we are:
As a top tier managed security service provider (MSSP) to customers across Canada, we partner with our clients to plan the optimization of their technical infrastructure to meet their long-term business needs. Our organization with its team of experts from desktop support up, but not limited to, CIO/CTO services provide cost-effective managed IT environments for our clients. At iSpire we create close, long-term relationships with our customers. We place a strong emphasis on understanding our customer’s business, ensuring technology helps rather than holds them back. Our focus is proactive and practical with a commitment to doing what is right for the customer in all situations. We use the best of breed tools and processes and take a wholistic approach to their IT needs.
With decades of subject matter expertise in IT, engineering, process, and controls, iSpire offers a broader range of services than a typical managed services provider (MSP) company. Our services are used by global companies right down to small businesses. Our team here at iSpire are also highly engaged in our community, initiating and funding projects such as Connexionworks, where we provide mentorship to brand new start-ups, to regional security operations centers (SOC), we are committed to giving back to and building the communities we service.
Business Development/Salesperson. The purpose of this position is to lead the sales efforts in selling iSpire Managed Services to both inside and outside sales opportunities. The candidate is responsible in attaining assigned revenue, expense, profit, and client satisfaction objectives. You will be responsible for identifying and documenting (within iSpires CRM) all business opportunities in selling and delivering complete solutions, and satisfy client expectations.
The successful candidate will have a set work schedule, with additional hours needed for afterhours projects. It is also the expectation that the candidate will join the on-call shift rotation.
- Applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business unit, country/area objectives.
- Develops accordingly a long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management key decision-makers providing total solutions to the client business needs.
- Identifies opportunities and develops an iSpire managed service solution. Manages and monitors many opportunities through their sales cycles and tracks them through a forecasting process.
- Works with pre-sales solution architects and managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed and the solution can be delivered profitably and successfully.
- Plans and conducts complex contract negotiations between iSpire and client which results in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
- Anticipates future client problems in account planning, industry and information technology trends and develops realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
- Participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance iSpire’ position in the marketplace
- Retains ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
- Forecasts tactical and strategic business opportunities.
- May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the iSpire Managed Services business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- At least five (5+) years experience selling managed services, cloud based services or outsourcing solutions with a successful track record, to include at least two (2) years experience leveraging partner resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrated skills in financial analysis of a deal.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with internal delivery teams to develop and architect a solution to meet the requirements of client’s business/web based requirements.
- Strengths include problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow-up skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills across all levels of an organization both internally and externally with clients and partnership.
- Experience with positioning and selling colocation and public cloud services.
This position exists to sell iSpire Managed Services to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Remuneration and vacation will be in accordance with experience & qualifications. iSpire provides both benefits and optional RRSP contributions after a set period of employment.
If you are looking for a challenging and growth-oriented career, we want to hear from you.